The General Terms and Conditions are compiled in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and the Law on Electronic Communications (ZEKom-1) and international codes for online and electronic business.The online store http://bris.beart.si is managed by ARTLINE d.o.o., Šubljeva ulica 28, 1234 Mengeš, Slovenia (hereinafter referred to as "Seller") offers its products and buyers buy them.Shopping in the online store https://behric.art takes place 24 hours a day, every day of the year. For various technical reasons, business or access to the online store is sometimes disabled at short intervals, as the maintenance of the website takes place. Due to the maintenance of the website, there may be occasional interruptions on the website and thus incorrect data on the prices of products, descriptions and stock status. The Tenderer is not responsible for the incorrect data generated during the maintenance, but at the same time he will notify the Purchaser of any problems that might arise when ordering. The Tenderer reserves the right to limit or completely suspend the sale of some or all products, for a fixed or indefinite period of time, or to limit or completely restrict access to the online store page for a fixed or indefinite period of time. The Tenderer does not assume responsibility for the inaction of the store due to non-use, any consequences of abuse of the online store, failure to provide services due to network failure, power failure or other technical disturbances that might interfere temporarily or for a long time with the use.Buyer is bound by these general terms and conditions that are valid at the time of purchase - the order of the online order. At the time of the awarding of the order, the User is warned about the general conditions of business every time and confirms his acquaintance with the award of the contract.Use online store services when you register as a user, or make a purchase without registration. When registering on the system, get a username that is identical to your email address and password. By registration or with a quick purchase, you become a user and acquire the right to purchase. This applies to all persons over 16 years of age.The Tenderer reserves the right to make any changes to the General Terms and Conditions without any special notice. The changes apply from the moment of publication and are binding on the user.
2. Accessibility of information• The seller is obliged to always be available to the user:• information on the identity of the Seller (in particular, the company and the registered office of the company and the register number where the company is registered);• contact information that enables the user to communicate quickly and efficiently with the Seller (e-mail address, telephone, etc.);• information on essential product features or services from an online store offering, including after-sales services and warranties;• information on accessibility of products or services from an online store offering;• the manner and conditions of delivery of products, the execution of services, in particular the place and the delivery deadline;• information on the method of payment;• information on the timing of the offer from the online store;• information on the time limit within which it is still possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for resignation;• information on the possibility of returning products and on how and if such a refund costs the user;• information about the user complaint procedure and contact details of the Seller for contact with users.
3. Offer products, delivery times and takeoversDue to the nature of online products, the offer of online store products is often and rapidly changing and updating.The delivery time of products in stock is 2-5 business days for delivery addresses in Slovenia, unless the Post of Slovenia or the DPD delivers it at a particular delivery address at a later date (see point 11), and in other cases up to 15 days. For specific products, delivery addresses are in Slovenia and all the time required for delivery, which is listed with the product in the online store. Every product from the online store is accessible within a reasonable time.When a purchase order is made, the user may determine one of the following ways of receiving the products: • personally at the company's registered office, in which case the postal costs are not paid, • Digital transmission (some products that are labeled so), in this case, no postal costs are paid, • By post delivery, in this case, postal costs are also paid.
4. Methods of paymentYou can pay for subscribed products in a number of ways (you choose when you enter your order information):* Payment with cash Personal pick-up* Payment with cash After delivery* Cash in Advance* Payment with PayPal systemProducts are paid at the time of picking up goods, that is, when summarizing. The buyer pays the goods at the prices applicable on the day the contract was awarded.In case you want to surprise a person with a gift, or pay according to the budget, you can select the order in the order according to the budget, and under the comment you write, another address or your wishes.If you pay according to the pro forma invoice, you will save € 1 which represents the cost of the transfer in case of delivery. In case you order You will be charged 1 € per Summation, which represents the cost of the transfer, which is charged by the courier service.In the event that you want to receive an extremely received package through Pošta Slovenije, the post office charges an additional charge for the transfer - the money order at the price list valid through the Post Office of Slovenia (www.posta.si).On Sundays and holidays we do not carry goods.
5. PricesThe online price applies to all registered online store users. The mark-up is possible for the online price depending on the payment method you choose (see point 4).All prices in the online store are listed in euros and include VAT, unless otherwise stated explicitly. All prices in the online store are product prices and do not include shipping costs (see points 3 and 10). All prices apply only to an online product order via an online store.All prices apply at the time the contract is awarded and do not have a pre-defined validity, therefore they only apply to their respective changes. Despite exceptional efforts to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information to the Managers, it may be that the price information is incorrect. In the case referred to in the preceding sentence and in the event that the price of a product changes during the processing of the order, that is, from the moment of awarding the contract to the confirmation of the order, the Trader shall: • communicate this information to the user (the buyer) and inform him of the new prices; in such a case, the user (buyer) has the option to change his order, cancel it partially or completely, or confirm the order at new prices, all at no extra cost; or • enabled the user (the buyer) to withdraw from the purchase and at the same time offer a solution that would be of mutual benefit and satisfaction.
6. Purchase procedureBrowse through our mass product catalog by categories that allow faster access to products, or simply enter the product you are looking for into the search engine to get the desired results. The search engine allows you to search for products by keyword, and find it at the top in the middle.Once you find the products you want to order, click on the '' basket '' icon. The top right of the cart can monitor how many items you already have inside. If you click on the basket button with your mouse, you will see a list of items that you have in your cart, total amount, and other purchase steps.Product selectionThere is no need to register for a purchase in our online store. In addition to the products, the "Add to cart" button on the website. By clicking on the button, you add the product to the cart.However, if you register, you will occasionally receive special approved shopping discounts and additional information about us.Removing productsIf a customer wants to remove a particular product from the basket, it must click on the "Empty Cart" link located right at the top of the website.Contract awardThe customer completes his order by clicking on the right button above "Order" and entering all the required information (name, surname, address, phone number, e-mail address) in the form on the website. The customer completes the order by clicking the "Finish order" button. If the message has been successfully transmitted, the customer receives a return mail.
7. Purchase contractThe seller issues an invoice to the user who buys a product from the online store with a breakdown of costs and an explanation of the right to withdraw from the purchase by returning the purchased product, if necessary and possible. The purchase contract in the form of a purchase order is stored electronically on the Managers' server and is accessible to the user (buyer) at any time in his user profile. The purchase contract is concluded in the Slovene language.The sales agreement between the Seller and the customer (buyer) is concluded at the moment when the Seller confirms the order. From this moment on all prices and other conditions of purchase are fixed and apply both to the Seller and to the customer (buyer).
8. The right to withdraw from the purchase, product return, reclamationThe user (buyer) has the right to communicate to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from the day of receiving the ordered products in accordance with Article 43 of the Consumer Protection Act, withdrawing from the sale contract, without having to state the reason for such a decision. Return of purchased products The seller shall be deemed a withdrawal notice within the time limit for withdrawal from the sales contract. Packages with ransom are not accepted. The cost of postage is covered by the buyer.Purchased products must be returned to the Seller no later than 14 days after the date of the delivery of the notice of withdrawal from the sales contract. Purchased products must be returned to the Seller undamaged, in their original packaging and in unchanged quantity, unless the products are destroyed, defective, lost or their quantity decreased, without the user being the customer (buyer). If the postal package with which the user (the buyer) received the ordered products is physically damaged, if there is a lack of content or shows signs of opening, the user (the buyer) must initiate the complaint procedure with Pošta Slovenije, DPD or GLS. The refund option does not apply to digital products, software, audio and video media, or if the user (customer) has opened a security seal.For the returned products, the Seller returns to the customer (the buyer) as soon as possible, and within 14 days after the receipt of the cancellation message, returns the paid amount for the product or the used gift voucher, any promotional codes used, credits and other discounts are returned to the user ) do not return. The refund of the paid amount is made by the Seller on the personal (paypal) user account (customer) transaction account. Used gift voucher The seller returns in the form of a credit note.
9. Real or hidden errorsThe buyer must inform the Seller of the exact description of the error together with the complaint form at email@example.com or phone 00386 1 729 11 90. The buyer must enable the seller to view the product with a real or covert error. If the error is not disputed, the Seller replaces the product or refunds to the buyer no later than 14 days after receipt of the complaint. If the Seller disagrees with a material error or there is a dispute between them, the Seller must give the buyer a written contract within the same deadline.The seller will ensure that all products from the complaint will be replaced or will be refunded to the TRR. Whether the Seller reserves the right to reject a complaint in the event of: • that the returned goods have been damaged by the buyer, • that the returned goods do not have a security seal or are not in the original packaging, • If the Seller finds that the product is damaged or unusable as a result of the improper conduct of the buyer.You can find a refund form on this link: Contract withdrawal form >>
10. WarrantyProducts have a warranty if indicated on the invoice or on the warranty card. The warranty is valid taking into account the instructions and conditions stated on the warranty card and when submitting an invoice. The warranty period is stated on the warranty card or on the invoice. The warranty information is also indicated when the product is presented in the online store. If there is no warranty information in the online store, then the product does not have a warranty.The customer (buyer) can claim the guarantee with the Seller or directly from the manufacturer of the product or its authorized service. The warranty can be claimed by the buyer with a warranty certificate and an invoice. Manufacturer or his authorized service is obliged to perform the warranty repair within 45 days of the date of receipt of the product for repair, otherwise the product is replaced with another equivalent product in an impeccable condition.
11. DeliveryDelivery of products is via DPD. According to this price list, delivery is possible only at addresses in Slovenia. The products will be delivered within 1 to 3 working days from the submission of the order.Packaging costs:up to 10 kg: 3,00 €on payment above 70,00 € postage free of charge!TIME OF DELIVERY: within 3 working days of the award of the contract (in principle, the next working day). Otherwise, we'll let you know.On the side of the DPD Delivery Service, the contracting authority is obliged to take over the goods at the address for delivery, under conditions determined by the DPD. In the event that you are not on the address at the time of delivery, they leave you a message by phone, so it's very good to leave the phone in the ordering data. Then arrange for another delivery or pick-up date.For faster delivery or delivery outside the country of Slovenia, please contact us and send the order via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 00386 1 729 11 90.
- Delivery to the rest of the worldIt is also possible in some neighboring countries. If you give an address abroad, the postage will be charged according to the second price list:Austria and Germany: Package up to 5 kg: 5.95 €. Delivery takes place through DPD courier service.Croatia: Package up to 5 kg: 5.95 €. Delivery takes place through DPD courier service.Serbia: Package up to 0.5 kg: 5.95 €. Package of up to 1 kg: 9.95 €. Delivery takes place via Pošta Slovenije.Italy: Package up to 0.5 kg: 5.95 €. Package of up to 1 kg: 9.95 €. Delivery takes place via Pošta Slovenije.Bosnia and Herzegovina: Package up to 0.5 kg: 5.95 €. Package of up to 1 kg: 9.95 €. Delivery takes place via Pošta Slovenije.Hungary: Package up to 0.5 kg: 5.95 €. Package of up to 1 kg: 9.95 €. Delivery takes place via Pošta Slovenije.- PERSONAL ACCEPTANCE IN THE OFFICEYou can also pick up the shipment personally at one of our branches. At the end of the purchase, you can choose the option PERSONAL ACCEPTANCE.There is no shipping cost in this case.
14. ResponsibilityThe vendor is making every effort to ensure the up-to-date and correctness of the data published in the online store, but product properties, delivery times or prices can change so quickly that the Managers fail to correct the data published in the online store in a timely manner. In such a case, the Operator or Seller of the Customer (Customer) will notify the changes and allow him to resign from the order or change the order (see point 5).Although the seller seeks to provide accurate photographs of products sold in an online store, all photographs must be taken as symbolic. Photos do not provide product features.From the moment of delivery of the item with ordered products to the post, the seller is not liable for any cases where physical damage, destruction or loss of the item occurs, as well as not, if the content is missing in the shipment or if the shipment shows signs of opening. In these cases, the user (buyer) must initiate a complaint procedure with Pošta Slovenije or DPD. In the event of damage to the shipment, it shall do so by bringing the shipment to the nearest post, the DPD contact point, in the same condition as it was received, without adding or removing anything, and completing the complaint record. The seller will, together with the Post of Slovenia or the DPD, ensure that the complaint is resolved in the shortest possible time.
15. SAFETYShopping and online payment is safe. All monetary transactions carried out in an online store are protected by the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol and secure encryption protocol. All payments made with a debit card are processed in real time due to your security by promptly checking the data with banks.All the information you provide to us is encrypted using SSL data encryption technology. The data encryption process allows the personal data to be intercepted. Personal data is transferred in a coded form from your computer to the bank's authorization server and is not stored on the provider's server. To check whether your browser is in Safe Mode during payment, locate the lock icon at the bottom corner or at the end of the address bar in your browser.
16. RESPONSIBILITY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYWhen editing a website, we try to ensure the accuracy and promptness of the information. Nevertheless, criminal and civil liability for actual and legal errors in information is completely excluded and we are not liable for any direct or indirect damage or inconvenience that might arise from the user due to the use of any incorrect or inaccurate information that may appear on this site .We reserve the right to alter any information that is included or accessible on this site at any time without prior notice. The content published on this website does not have the character of an official document except where specifically mentioned. We are also not liable to users for any damage that might arise due to technical difficulties, or because of the inability to access the website or the inability to use information that is located or derived from the website.This site also includes links to other websites of legal and natural persons for which we do not assume any responsibility for the content, format and updating of these pages, as well as for their possible policy towards website visitors.All texts, pictures, graphics, animations and other documents contained in the web pages are subject to copyright protection or other forms of intellectual property protection within the legally permitted framework. Content of web pages may not be copied, distributed, altered or reproduced in any other way except in the case of our written consent.
17. Complaints, Disputes and Application of LawThe seller respects the current consumer protection regulations. The seller has an effective complaint handling system and has a certain person who can contact the user (buyer) by telephone or by e-mail in the event of a problem. In the event of a problem, the user (buyer) can turn to tel. No .: 00386 1 729 11 90. The complaint can be sent by the user (buyer) to the e-mail address email@example.com. The complaint processing procedure is confidential.Within five working days, the seller will acknowledge receipt of the complaint and inform the user (buyer) how long he will deal with it and inform him about the progress of the procedure. The seller will strive to resolve the best possible deal of any dispute by mutual consent. If an amicable settlement of the dispute is not reached, the dispute between the Seller and the user (buyer) is the exclusive jurisdiction of the court in Ljubljana. The seller and user (buyer), as a participant in electronic commerce, mutually recognize the validity of electronic messages in court.These General Terms and Conditions of Business and for all disputes between the Manager, Seller and User (Buyer) are subject to and are subject to Slovenian substantive and procedural law, and the rules of private international law do not apply, which would indicate the use of any other law.For all relationships and rights and obligations that are not governed by these General Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Obligatory Code, the Electronic Commerce Act, the Personal Data Protection Act and the Consumer Protection Act shall apply mutatis mutandis.
18. Statement of responsibilityProduct information and other tips on this site are not the result of my thinking. The information is purely for information purposes only.All web content, both on the website and used for online advertising, has been prepared by the Manager and is not liable for them by the Seller.
19. Turn on the reason, request an accountThe seller must issue an invoice for delivery of goods or services and deliver it to the buyer. The buyer must assume the account and keep it immediately after leaving the office space.
20. Changes to general business conditionsIn the event of amendments to the regulations governing the operation of online stores, data protection and other fields related to the operations of the online store of the Operator, and in the event of changes in their own business policy, the Seller may amend and / or supplement these General Terms and Conditions, informed the users in an appropriate way, including information in particular via the https://behric.art website. Any changes and / or amendments to the General Terms and Conditions of Business shall enter into force and be applied with the expiration of the eight day period from the publication of amendments and / or amendments. If the amendment and / or the amendment to the General Terms and Conditions are necessary in order to comply with the regulations, these amendments and / or amendments may exceptionally enter into force and be applied in a shorter time.The user who does not agree with the amendments and / or amendments to these General Terms and Conditions shall, within eight days of the announcement of the notice of amendment or supplementing the General Terms and Conditions of Business, revoke his registration, otherwise the expiration date shall be counted and the contrary evidence shall not be admissible user changes and / or amendments to the General Terms and Conditions of the acceptance business. The cancellation of the registration is made by the user with a written statement on the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org communicating the cancellation.
22. Coupons and coupon codesThe seller occasionally publishes the coupon code that the buyer can use when making the order. With the coupon, the buyer will receive an additional discount on the entire purchase. Only 1 coupon can be redeemed at 1 order. Discounts do not add up.
The General Conditions of Operation were accepted by the Seller, in Mengeš, on 5. 5. 2018.COMPANY DATACompany: ARTLINE d. o. o.Address: Šubljeva ulica 28, 1234 MengešCountry Slovenia - EURegistration number: 5333644Phone: 00386 1 729 11 90E-mail: email@example.comVAT ID: SI39318605Taxable person: YEShttps://www.artline.si/We wish you a lot of pleasant and pleasant purchases in our online store!General Terms and Conditions BEHRIC ART - BEST SHOP WONDERFUL FINEART PAINTINGSSkoči na vsebino